Who has to do ACE

Who has to do ACE?

All UWA students starting a new course at UWA are required to complete ACE (Academic Conduct Essentials) and you will be automatically enrolled in the unit. This also applies if you are a student studying either onshore or off shore. Even if you have passed ACE in a previous course at UWA, you are required to complete ACE when enrolling in a new course (eg; if you have completed an undergraduate degree and move on to postgraduate studies). This is to help and support all students stay up to date and informed about academic expectations at UWA.

Exchange students and AccessUWA students are not required to complete ACE.

Was this answer helpful?