Changing your name on your Statement of Academic Record

How do I change my name on my Statement of Academic Record?

Your name can be changed on your Statement of Academic Record by presenting one of the following original documents to Student Administration:

  • A Change of Name certificate from the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages (change of name)
  • A Marriage Certificate (change of birth name to married name)
  • A Birth Certificate (change from married name to birth name) or
  • A current Passport showing your full name

If you can't come to Student Administration to show us your original documentation you can send us a certified copy. Please include a letter with your student ID and telephone number so we can contact you should we have any queries. Send your certified document and letter to:

Student Administration (M356)
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway
Crawley, Perth
Western Australia 6009

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.