Year of enrolment sticker for your Campus Card

How do I get a full time sticker for my Campus Card?

You can get a full time enrolment sticker from the Guild Student Centre as long as you are currently enrolled.

Whether you are a full time or part time student, you need an enrolment sticker for your student card to prove you are a current UWA student for any given academic year. The Guild, UWA Sports, and student Clubs will add their stickers if you are a member, these stickers are not available at Student Administration.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.