Student exchange at other Australian Universities for current UWA students

I am a current student at UWA; are student exchange arrangements available at other Australian Universities?
Current UWA students can apply to study cross-instiutionally at another Australian teritary institution for credit towards their UWA degree. This is not part of the Student Exchange Program.

The opportunity for cross institutional study is available to all current UWA students who wish to undertake relevant unit/s of study at another university. However there are criteria that apply to application and approval.

Details of the eligibility criteria, how to apply and application deadlines are available online.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.