Paying your student contribution or tuition fees
How can I pay my student contribution or tuition fees?
There are several ways you can pay your student fees at UWA.
Note: Any payments made toward your account will be credited to the first outstanding debt/charge listed on your Electronic Statement of Account (eSOA). Only after any outstanding fees have been paid will the balance of your payment be credited against your tuition fees. Therefore it is important that you check studentConnect for any outstanding payments.
You can pay your fees using one of the following methods:
- Through your eSOA available on studentConnect.
- You will need to retrieve your eSOA by logging in to studentConnect with your student ID and Pheme password
- Click on 'Electronic Statement of Account (eSOA)' on the left hand menu
- You will be able to select the eSOA for the Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF) from a drop down menu
- Click 'Pay Now'
- Select your 'Payment method' - Visa or MasterCard or Western Union
- Through the Outstanding Balance page available on studentConnect.
- You will need to view your outstanding balance by logging in to studentConnect with your student ID and Pheme password
- Click on 'Outstanding Balance' on the left hand menu
- Click 'Make a Payment'
- Select your 'Payment method': Visa or MasterCard or Western Union
- You can present your Statement of Account intact at any Australia Post Agency to pay by cash, EFTPOS, Personal or Bank cheque/money order (drawn from an Australian bank in Australian dollars). For payment by cheque/money order in person at Australia Post, make your cheque/money order payable to "Australia Post".
- Payment can be made by MasterCard or Visa by telephone on 13 18 16 (or from overseas on 61 13 18 16) or on the internet via Postbillpay. You will need to quote the bill pay code and reference number from your Statement of Account.
- BPay payment via internet or phone banking from your cheque or savings account.
- By Mail: Mail the tear off slip from your Statement of Account with a personal or bank cheque/money order (drawn upon an Australian bank in Australian dollars) payable to "The University of Western Australia". Mail to:
Student Administration (M356)
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway
CRAWLEY WA 6009