Paying your student contribution or tuition fees

How can I pay my student contribution or tuition fees?

There are several ways you can pay your student fees at UWA.

Note: Any payments made toward your account will be credited to the first outstanding debt/charge listed on your Electronic Statement of Account (eSOA). Only after any outstanding fees have been paid will the balance of your payment be credited against your tuition fees. Therefore it is important that you check studentConnect for any outstanding payments.

You can pay your fees by one of the following methods:

  • You can present your Statement of Account intact at any Australia Post Agency to pay by cash, EFTPOS, Personal or Bank cheque/money order (drawn from an Australian bank in Australian dollars). For payment by cheque/money order in person at Australia Post, make your cheque/money order payable to "Australia Post".
  • By Credit Card: Payment can be made by MasterCard or Visa by telephone on 13 18 16 (or from overseas on 61 13 18 16) or on the internet via Postbillpay. You will need to quote the bill pay code and reference number from your Statement of Account.
  • BPay payment via internet or phone banking from your cheque or savings account.
  • By Mail: Mail the tear off slip from your Statement of Account with a personal or bank cheque/money order (drawn upon an Australian bank in Australian dollars) payable to "The University of Western Australia". Mail to:
    Student Administration (M356)
    The University of Western Australia
    35 Stirling Highway
    CRAWLEY WA 6009

International Fee-Paying Students
International fee-paying students only may choose to pay via telegraphic transfer. The payment details can be found on your Electronic Statement of Account.
This option is not available for domestic students.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.