Paying outstanding debts to the University
How do I pay my outstanding debts to the University?
Your payment method is determined by the type of debt:
Outstanding Tuition Fees and Student Services & Amenities Fees
You must pay these fees via the normal payment methods listed on your Statement of Account.
Your personal payment details and options can be viewed on studentConnect.
- Log on to studentConnect
- Select “Statement of account” under the “Finance” option
- Select the relevant 'Fee Calendar' from the drop down menu
- Click 'Show'
- Select 'Pay Now' - Visa or MasterCard or Western Union
- Cash, EFTPOS, Personal / Bank cheque or Money Order (drawn from an Australian bank in Australian dollars): present your Statement of Account at any Australia Post agency. Make your cheques/money order payable to "Australia Post".
- Credit Card: You can make your payment by MasterCard or Visa. You can telephone (61) 13 18 16 or access Postbillpay.
- BPay payment via internet or phone banking from your cheque or savings account: Your payment reference details for BPAY and Postbillpay via Australia Post will be shown on this statement and on the printable PDF.
Please allow 2-5 working days for clearance of your payment, removal of your Encumbrance.
For All other Debts
Payments can be made at Student Central by cheque, credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or EFTPOS.
Please allow 2-5 working days for clearance of your payment and removal of your encumbrance.