How to pay your UWA Student Services and Amenities Fee
How do I pay my UWA Student Services and Amenities Fee?
You can pay your UWA Student Services and Amenities Fee using one of the following methods:
- Eligible students who do not want to pay the UWA Student Services and Amenities Fee up front, can request assistance from the Commonwealth and defer the fee through the Higher Education Loan Program (HELP) known as SA-HELP.
- Through your eSOA (SSAF) available on studentConnect.
- You will need to retrieve your eSOA (SSAF) by logging in to studentConnect with your student ID and Pheme password
- Under the FINANCE section on the left hand menu, click on 'Statement of Account (eSOA)'
- You will be able to select the eSOA for the Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF) from a drop down Fee Calendar menu
- Click 'Pay Now'
- Select your 'Payment method' - Visa or MasterCard or Western Union
- Through the Outstanding Balance page available on studentConnect.
- You will need to view your outstanding balance by logging in to studentConnect with your student ID and Pheme password.
- Under the FINANCE section on the left hand menu, click on 'Outstanding Balance'.
- Click 'Make a Payment'
- Select your 'Payment method': Visa or MasterCard or Western Union
- You can present your Statement of Account intact at any Australia Post Agency to pay by cash, EFTPOS, Personal or Bank cheque/money order (drawn from an Australian bank in Australian dollars). For payment by cheque/money order in person at Australia Post, make your cheque/money order payable to "Australia Post".
- Payment can be made by MasterCard or Visa by telephone on 13 18 16 (or from overseas on 61 13 18 16) or on the internet via Postbillpay. You will need to quote the bill pay code and reference number from your Statement of Account.
- BPay payment via internet or phone banking from your cheque or savings account.
- By Mail: Mail the tear off slip from your Statement of Account with a personal or bank cheque/money order (drawn upon an Australian bank in Australian dollars) payable to "The University of Western Australia".
The University of Western Australia
UWA Guild Village Hackett Drive
CRAWLEY WA 6009
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.