No identity/citizenship documentation

What do I do if I can't provide citizenship/identity documents?

We understand that some students may not be able to access the documents required to prove their identity and/or citizenship status immediately.

If you are an International student we will be unable to assess your application.

If you are a Domestic student you will be unable to collect your campus card without providing your citizenship/identity documents and you will need your campus card to access buildings and facilities at UWA.

You should produce your documents before the end of the first week of semester. If you will be unable to produce the documents by this deadline, you should contact Student Administration on (+61 8) 6488 3235 as soon as possible.

Failure to produce the documents may result in your enrolment being cancelled.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.