Who has to do CARS

Who has to do CARS?

Answer ID 1460 | Last updated on 18/01/2023 03.53 PM

All commencing coursework students enrolled in a new course at UWA are required to complete CARS and will be automatically enrolled into the unit.  Once you have successfully completed CARS you will not be required to complete it again.

Exchange students and AccessUWA students do not need to complete CARS.

Was this answer helpful?