Obtaining an invoice for your tuition fees
I have not received my invoice for tuition fees; how can I get one?
Answer ID 150 | Last updated on 29/10/2021 11.07 AM
Your Statement of Account will not be mailed to you. Instead, your electronic Statement of Account (eSOA) is available on studentConnect.
To view your eSOA:
- Log in to studentConnect.
- Select 'Statement of account' under the 'Finance' menu.
- Choose the relevant 'Fee calendar' from the drop down menu.
- Click 'Show'.
- Payment options and instructions are shown at the bottom of your statement. You can print the statement as a PDF, if you require a hardcopy.
- To view all your outstanding fee(s) click on 'Outstanding balance'.