Obtaining an invoice for your tuition fees
I have not received my invoice for tuition fees; how can I get one?
Your Statement of Account will not be mailed to you. Instead your electronic Statement of Account (eSOA) is available on studentConnect.
To view your eSOA log in to studentConnect.
1. Under the 'Finance' heading in the left hand menu select `Statement of account (eSOA)'.
2. If you have amended your enrolment click `Refresh Statement of Account' to view your latest eSOA.
3. Choose the fee period from the drop down menu.
4. Select your relevant course code from the drop down menu.
5. Click `Display Statement of Account'.
6. Payment options and instructions are shown at the bottom of your statement. You can print the statement to PDF if you require a hardcopy.
7. To view your outstanding fee(s) click on `Outstanding Balance'.