Appealing an unsuccessful remission application

Do I have a right of appeal if my remission application is unsuccessful for refund/remission?

Answer ID 166 | Last updated on 04/11/2022 03.20 PM

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your request for refund of associated up-front student contribution payments and/or remission of associated HELP debt, you may appeal to the Fees Office within 28 days from the day you received notice of the outcome.

If additional relevant information or evidence has come to hand which was not available previously and you believe it will impact the outcome of your application, please Email Us with this additional information to the Fees Office as soon as possible.

Was this answer helpful?