Cancelling your SA-HELP Loan

I no longer wish to receive SA-HELP loans. What do I do?

Answer ID 2237 | Last updated on 10/11/2022 09.39 AM

You need to cancel your request for SA-HELP assistance if you no longer wish to receive SA-HELP loans. UWA Fees Office requires written advice of this request.

Send your request via Email Us using your student email address. Your request should include the following information:

  • Your name
  • Your student ID
  • The date the cancellation of SA-HELP is to be effective from

Once your SA-HELP is cancelled, you will be recorded as a Full-Fee paying student and must comply with the payment due dates issued to you on your Statement of Account.

Was this answer helpful?