Partial Payment Nomination
How do I nominate a partial payment?
This option is available if you would like one of your recently made payments to be partially allocated to your student contribution/tuition (course fees) or Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF). Please allow 2-5 business days for the payment to reflect under "Received Payments" on your studentConnect. Once this reflects you can follow the process below and nominate where you would like the payment allocated.
Note: Payments automatically match your first outstanding debt. This means if you nominate to have a paid amount allocated to a different fee period or SSAF period but subsequently amend your enrolment in an earlier fee period, your partial allocation will no longer be applicable and the payment amount will adjust to match the earliest debt. At this stage, you will be able to submit another request for partial payment allocation if required.
- Log into studentConnect to nominate your partial payment amount.
- Under the 'Finance' heading in the left hand menu select 'Received Payments'.
- Scroll down to the 'Received Payment Allocation' section.
- Select the relevant payment you wish to allocate from the 'Which payment would you like us to allocate?' drop down menu.
- Select if you wish to allocate the payment to your 'Course fees' or 'SSAF fees' and the relevant fee period from the drop down menus.
- Enter the amount you wish to allocate.
- Click 'Submit Request'.
Your allocation request will only be actioned if you submit your request prior to the census date of the fee period or SSAF period requested.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.