Partial Payment Nomination

How do I nominate a partial payment?

Use this option if you would like one of your payments to be partially allocated to your student contribution/tuition (course fees) or Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF). You will need to allow 2-5 business days for the payment to be recorded under "Received Payments" on studentConnect. Once this reflects you can follow the process below to nominate where you would like your payment to be allocated.

Log into studentConnect to nominate your partial payment amount:

  1. Under the 'Finance' heading in the left hand menu select 'Received Payments'.
  2. Scroll down to 'Received Payment Allocation' section.
  3. Select the relevant payment you wish to allocate from the 'Which payment would you like us to allocate?' drop down menu.
  4. Select if you wish to allocate the payment to your 'Course fees' or 'SSAF fees' and the relevant fee period from the drop down menus.
  5. Enter the amount you wish to allocate.
  6. Click 'Submit Request'.

Your allocation request will only be actioned if you submit your request prior to the census date of the fee period or SSAF period requested.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.