Overseas requirements for Bachelor of Philosophy (Hons) students

Do I have to spend time overseas if I am a Bachelor of Philosophy (Hons) student?

You are required to spend time overseas as a Bachelor of Philosophy (Hons) student. You are encouraged to have a global focus and spending time overseas is a key component of this. The requirement can be met by a semester long exchange, an overseas research placement or a short term overseas program. Exchanges within Australia do not count towards this requirement.

For example:

  • If you spend a semester on student exchange studying in Italy, you have met your overseas requirement.
  • If you are accepted into a summer program at a university in the United States, you have met your overseas requirement.

Was this answer helpful?