Incorrect personal details in CaptureME

What if my personal details are incorrect in CaptureME?
Use Email Us to submit an enquiry to alert the Student Administration team that your personal details are incorrect, be sure to attach a full size colour scan of your passport or birth certificate as proof.

If you identify an error in your name, please do not submit your photo through CaptureME until you have been notified by Student Administration that the changes have been made.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.