Buying or hiring your academic regalia

Where do I hire or buy my academic regalia?

The University’s preferred provider of academic dress is GFP Graduations. They are on campus during the graduations period for you to collect your regalia and tickets, as well as at the ceremonies to help you put it on correctly. You can obtain your academic dress from another supplier as long as the academic dress complies with the University's Statute 11. If you decide to order your regalia through another supplier, it is your responsibility to ensure it meets the UWA academic dress requirements.

If you're ordering your academic dress from GFP, go to the UWA On-line Academic Dress Ordering Service and log-in with your UWA Student ID and enter your date of birth in the format DDMMYYYY in the password field.

All graduands are required to wear a gown, a hood and a trencher cap (often referred to as a mortar board). Academic dress prices do vary according to the award that is being conferred. Full details, including when and where to collect your regalia can be found on the Academic Dress Ordering Service website under the FAQs link. You'll also receive an email from the Graduations Team about collecting your tickets and regalia closer to the time of your ceremony.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.