Lost or stolen Campus Card

What do I do if my Campus Card is lost or stolen?

Answer ID 254 | Last updated on 07/02/2022 11.20 AM

The first thing you should do is report your Campus Card missing online (you will need to log in using your Pheme details). If you are unable to lodge an online report immediately, make an interim report by calling the Library on (+61 8) 6488 1255 to block borrowing and Security on 6488 3020 to block building access.

If a replacement card is required, visit the Current Student counter at Student Central. The fee for a replacement card is $15.00 for students, however if you have a police report for a stolen bag, wallet, or phone which contained your student card, let us know the report number when you're replacing your card and you will not be charged a fee. 

Campus card replacements are unavailable during the University shutdown period.

Was this answer helpful?