Providing your new CoE to Department of Home Affairs

Do I need to provide Department of Home Affairs with my new CoE?

Answer ID 2651 | Last updated on 27/06/2022 10.24 AM

You must provide your new Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) to the Department of Home Affairs in order to apply for an extension of your student visa. This includes if you have transferred into a new course or extended your current course.

Note: The Department of Home Affairs does not have an email address; you must use the online web form to submit any enquiries and you may use your immiAccount to apply for a visa and attach the CoE as part of the student visa application.

Was this answer helpful?