Returning from approved leave if CoE cancelled

I want to return to study after approved leave, but my Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) was cancelled. What should I do?

Answer ID 2655 | Last updated on 01/06/2022 06.29 PM

The first step to return from Approved Leave is to complete a Request to Extend Course and CoE Application form. The form and details on how to complete it and receive your new CoE can be found here.

When you receive your offer through your UWA student email address, you must accept it before you can be given a new Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). If you are unsure about whether you also need a new visa, you can check your visa status with the Department of Home Affairs.

NoteThe Department of Home Affairs does not have an email address; you must use the online web form to submit your enquiry.

Was this answer helpful?