Extending OSHC with course extension

I need to extend my course; do I need to arrange an extension of my OSHC?

You will need to contact Allianz to arrange an extension of your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).

You can contact Allianz directly or visit the Allianz OSHC representative at UWA Student Central (Consult Room 5) during their opening hours

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.