Arranging a refund of your OSHC

Who should I contact if I have arranged my own Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) and would like to get a refund from Allianz?

You will need to provide proof of your new OSHC to Allianz to request a refund. You can contact Allianz directly or visit the Allianz OSHC representative at UWA Student Central (Consult Room 5) during their opening hours

If you are now a temporary resident and no longer require OSHC, you will need to provide your visa information to Student Administration and to Allianz.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.