Extending OSHC with course extension

I need to extend my course; do I need to arrange an extension of my OSHC?

Answer ID 2658 | Last updated on 10/11/2022 11.41 AM

You will need to extend your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy until your anticipated visa end date.

UWA Student Administration can arrange a Medibank Comprehensive OSHC Policy for you or you can contact your insurance provider directly to make arrangements.


Was this answer helpful?