Arranging a refund of your OSHC

Who should I contact if I have arranged my own Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) and would like to get a refund from Allianz?

You will need to provide proof of your new Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) to Allianz to request a refund. You can contact Allianz directly on 13 67 42 (from within Australia) or + 61 7 3305 8841 (from overseas)

If you are now a temporary resident and no longer require Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), you will also need to provide your visa information to Student Administration and to Allianz.

***Important update from 13/03/2020: Allianz will temporarily remove the campus representative from UWA and other universities around the Globe due to the spread of COVID-19. If you need assistance, you can contact Allianz 24/7 on 13 67 42 (from within Australia) or + 61 7 3305 8841 (from overseas). You can also visit their website or email.

Was this answer helpful?