Graduating in Singapore

How can I graduate in Singapore?

All formal graduation ceremonies are held on the Crawley Campus in Perth, Western Australia, no formal graduation ceremonies are held overseas.

If you are unable to attend a ceremony in Perth you can apply to have your award conferred in-absentia and sent to you by courier.

As part of your graduation, in addition to receiving an original hard copy award certificate (testamur) you'll also receive access to certified digital copies of your award certificate and Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS) via My Equals.

While you're waiting for your hard copy to arrive in the post, you'll receive an email from My eQuals approximately two working days after the ceremonies finish to let you know your certified digital award certificate and AHEGS are ready for you to view and start sharing.

Was this answer helpful?