Student Exchange unit approvals

How do I get unit approvals for Student Exchange?

As of 4 March 2020, work and study related international travel will only be permitted in exceptional cases to prioritise the health, safety and wellbeing of staff and students due to COVID-19, this may impact exchange and unit approvals.

Your UWA Student Advising Office must approve every unit you take on exchange, whether it is a core, elective or broadening unit.

If the unit information for your exchange period is available (ie. the Host University’s handbook or unit details for the relevant period is published online or elsewhere) you can apply for unit approval by following the instructions in the PDF attachment.


Was this answer helpful?