Paying outstanding debts to the University

How do I pay my outstanding debts to the University?

Answer ID 29 | Last updated on 10/11/2022 01.23 PM

Your payment method options are determined by the type of debt:
Outstanding tuition fees or Student Services & Amenities Fees (SSAF)
You must pay these fees via the normal payment methods listed on your Statement of Account on studentConnect.
Your personal payment details and options can be viewed on studentConnect:
  1. Log on to studentConnect
  2. Select 'Statement of account' under the 'Finance' option
  3. Select the relevant 'Fee Calendar' from the drop down menu
  4. Click 'Show'
  5. Select 'Pay Now' - Visa or MasterCard or Western Union
Other payment methods are also available.
Please allow 3-5 working days for clearance of your payment and removal of your encumbrance.
Late addition of a unit, Late cross-institutional application fee, Late transfer application fee and Campus Card replacement
Pay online through the payment portal with Visa or MasterCard.
If you have difficulty paying online and for all other debts
Payments can be made at Student Central by cheque, credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or EFTPOS.

Was this answer helpful?