When to expect you eSOA for my SSAF
When will I receive my electronic Statement of Account (eSOA) for my Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF)?
Your electronic Statement of Account (eSOA) for the Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF) is issued in two or three instalments:
- Semester-based enrolments will be issued a SSAF eSOA in February and July
- Trimester-based enrolments will be issued a SSAF eSOA in January, April and July
Your eSOA (SSAF) is only available on studentConnect.
- You will need to retrieve your eSOA by logging in to studentConnect with your student ID and Pheme password
- Under the FINANCE section in the left hand menu, click on 'Statement of Account (eSOA)'
- You will be able to select the eSOA for the Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF) from a drop down Fee Calendar menu
- Click 'Pay Now'
- Select your 'Payment method' - Visa or MasterCard or Western Union
Please allow 3 - 5 working days for your payment to be processed and to reflect on your studentConnect under 'Received Payments'.