Australia Awards awardee change of contact details

What should I do if I'm an Australia Awards awardee and I've changed my address or telephone number?

It is a Visa requirement that you update your details on studentConnect to show your new address and contact details within 7 days of the change. You will also need to inform the International Sponsored Students Unit so your Scholarship contact details can be updated.

Be sure to also inform others, such as your bank and OSHC provider.

Was this answer helpful?