Australia Awards change of course

Can I request to change my course if I'm an Australia Awards Awardee?
A change in course is only possible with the necessary approvals from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and the partner government.
You will need to discuss this request with the Student Contact Officer as the change of course must meet the priority areas of the country program and must not result in an extension of your scholarship.

Was this answer helpful?