Australia Awards awardee change of bank account details

Who do I need to inform if I'm an Australia Awards Awardee and I've opened a new bank account?

If you want your scholarship living allowance to be paid to this new bank account, contact the Student Contact Officer at International Sponsored Students Unit (ISSU) with your new bank account details. ISSU will contact the Human Resources Office to make the change.

Also, contact any others who may be making payments or deducting payments from your account and inform them of the change.

It's advisable to keep your old bank account open until you are certain all payments are being re-directed.

Was this answer helpful?