Australia Awards awardee overseas student health cover

Will the university arrange my Overseas Student Health Cover if I'm an Australia Awards Awardee?

The university will arrange your Allianz Single Essentials OSHC Cover on your behalf.  

You will be covered for your arrival in Perth. Once you are in Perth, if you will need to upgrade your policy for family dependants, you can visit the office of the OSHC Allianz Representative to make arrangements.

If you will be bringing family members with you when you first arrive, please contact the Student Contact Officer, who will advise you how to arrange an upgraded policy to cover your dependants.

UWA’s OSHC provider is Allianz Global Assistance.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.