Australia Awards awardee seeking help with studies

What should I do if I'm an Australia Awards awardee and I need help with my studies?

The university offers a variety of free academic support for all students. STUDYSmarter offers many relevant workshops to help students succeed.

If you are having difficulty with a unit, you should first contact the unit co-ordinator or tutor to seek further advice on the topic you're having difficulty with. You should also inform the Student Contact Officer.

Supplementary Academic Support funding is available in the Australia Awards scholarships to assist students.

Was this answer helpful?