Australia Awards research students progress

Will my progress be monitored if I'm an Australia Awards Awardee undertaking a postgraduate research program?

The International Sponsored Students Unit will monitor your progress each semester. Research awardees will be contacted to meet with the Student Contact Officer to discuss your progress. A Progress Report form may also be sent to you to discuss and complete with your supervisor.

Each semester the Student Contact Officer informs the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) of your research progress.

Was this answer helpful?