Cannot log into the LMS
What should I do if I cannot log into the LMS?
Before trying to login again check that:
- Your Pheme account is activated and you are a current and enrolled student.
- The password you are using is your correct Pheme password. Be aware that if you enter an incorrect Pheme password 3 times in a row you will be denied access for approximately 15 minutes.
- CAPS LOCK is turned off, as your password is case sensitive.
- You are using your entire Student ID number (with no spaces before or after) and your Pheme password to log in.
- You are accessing LMS via the correct web address http://www.lms.uwa.edu.au.
If you have forgotten your Pheme password, you can retrieve it by using the 'Reset existing password' link on the Pheme web page.
If you are still unable to log into LMS, you can try clearing your browser cache (you can Google instructions for your device and browser), or try using a different browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome.