McCusker Centre minor in Active Citizenship

How do I enrol in the McCusker Centre for Citizenship Active Citizenship minor?
You can search for the McCusker Centre for Citizenship Active Citizenship minor in studentConnect, using the name, or code: MNR-CITZ, and self-enrol.
If the minor does not appear in your search, contact your Student Advising Office to ask them to manually add the minor for you.

Was this answer helpful?