UWA College Overseas Representatives or Agents

Do you have an overseas representative (Agent) in my country to help me select an undergraduate course of study at UWA College?
We have Agents throughout the world and it's likely we will have an Agent in your country or region. You can email us at uwacollege@uwa.edu.au to find out if we have an Agent in your area. 
If you choose not to use an Agent, you can apply directly through our website, click on Apply and complete an application form.

Was this answer helpful?