Re-enrolling after a period of academic suspension

How do I re-enrol after academic suspension?

You may re-enrol once your period of academic suspension has ended (normally on 31st October of the academic year). 
Students can re-enrol online via studentConnect during the re-enrolment period for the following academic year. Normal re-enrolment requirements will also apply. You may need to reset or reactivate your Pheme password to logon to studentConnect.
If you do not wish to return to study in the semester after your academic suspension has ended then please apply for Approved Leave before the academic withdrawal date of that semester.
If you don't re-enrol or apply for Approved Leave your enrolment may be discontinued (lapsed). If you wish to resume your studies at a later date, you will need to re-apply.
International Students:
Please contact the International Student Support team for advice via "Email Us".
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.