Reporting a safety issue on campus

How do I report a safety issue that I noticed on campus?

Answer ID 395 | Last updated on 10/11/2022 01.39 PM

You can report a hazard or any other obstacle, breakage, safety or physical access issue by completing an online obstacle report.

The report goes to UWA's Campus Management team for attention. A copy of the report is also sent to UniAccess - UWA’s Disability Office for further follow up. 

Was this answer helpful?