Incorrect unit grade

What should I do if I think the grade for one of my units is wrong?

Answer ID 44 | Last updated on 15/06/2022 09.49 AM

If you think the grade for one of your units is wrong, contact your unit coordinator to have your result checked. If you are still not satisfied then you may submit a Stage 1 Review.

It is recommended you informally discuss your concerns with the relevant unit coordinator prior to lodging a formal request for review at Stage 1. Formal requests for review must be lodged within 5 working days of receipt of the academic decision. You will also need to determine whether you have grounds for a review in accordance with the University Policy on Review & Appeal of Academic Decisions Relating to Students.

Was this answer helpful?