Unsatisfactory progress in your course

I have received an email about unsatisfactory course progress. Who can I talk to?

Answer ID 501 | Last updated on 08/08/2022 08.58 AM

If you receive an email about unsatisfactory course progress, you are strongly encouraged to make an appointment with your Student Advising Office as soon as possible to discuss your results and your proposed re-enrolment if applicable.

Student visa holders who do not make satisfactory course progress risk having their visa cancelled and being excluded from Australia for a three-year period. This means it is very important that you make an appointment to see your Student Adviser to discuss your options.

Was this answer helpful?