Sitting your exam if you have lost your Campus Card

Can I still sit my exam if I have lost my Campus Card?

You won't be able to sit your exam unless you have your UWA student Campus Card, drivers license or passport with you.

If you have lost your student card report it online as soon as possible. To get a replacement, go to Student Administration near the Oak Lawn and Guild Village during opening hours.

Student Administration is also open for extended hours during exams for you to get a new or replacement campus card before your examination.

There is a replacement fee of $15 for students.

Was this answer helpful?