Authorising a third party to collect ordered Statements on your behalf

Can someone else collect my Academic Document(s) on my behalf?

Answer ID 101 | Last updated on 17/11/2022 12.59 PM

If you can’t make it in to see us and don’t want your document posted, we’re happy for you to authorise someone to collect your documents on your behalf.

When you place your order online (either through the online portal or studentConnect) you have the option to provide the name of the person who you’ve organised to collect your document in the field 'Person collecting order'. The person collecting the document will simply need to show their photographic ID when they come in to collect your order.

If you have chosen to collect your document yourself but find that you’re no longer able to, you can nominate someone else to collect it for you (or arrange another delivery method) by emailing us from the same email address that you used when you placed your order. The email should include the document you ordered, and the full name of the person collecting your document. The person collecting the document will need to show their photographic ID to collect your document.

Was this answer helpful?