Errors on your Statement of Academic Record

There is an error on my Statement of Academic Record. Who do I contact?

If you find an error on your Statement of Academic Record, you can contact Student Administration via Email Us to let us know.

A staff member from Student Administration will respond to your query as soon as possible and investigate further.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.