Removing information from your Statement of Academic Record

Can I have any information or unit results removed from my Statement of Academic Record?

Answer ID 106 | Last updated on 17/11/2022 01.08 PM

Your Statement of Academic Record (transcript) is the official record of all your studies at the University. It will include all course and unit attempts including failed or withdrawn units and cannot be altered to include additional information, or have results omitted.

Was this answer helpful?