Your student contribution explained

What is my student contribution?

The University determines the amount that you contribute for each unit, within ranges set by the Australian Government. The range that applies to a unit depends on the student contribution band in which the unit is classified by UWA. Your student contribution amount is calculated per unit, according to the load of the unit and the discipline or course that you are studying.

More information about student contribution amounts is available from the Study Assist website.

Was this answer helpful?