Cancelling your FEE-HELP loan

I no longer wish to receive FEE-HELP loans. What do I do?

Answer ID 121 | Last updated on 10/11/2022 09.08 AM

If you no longer wish to receive FEE-HELP loans, you need to notify the UWA Fees team in writing that you wish to cancel your request for FEE-HELP assistance.

Submit your request via Email Us from your UWA student email address and make sure to include:

  • Your full name;
  • Your student ID; and 
  • The date the cancellation of FEE-HELP is to be effective from.

Once your FEE-HELP is cancelled, you will be recorded as a Full Fee Paying student and must comply with the payment due dates issued on your Statement of Account (available on studentConnect under the Finance menu).

Was this answer helpful?