Who has to do CARS

Who has to do CARS?

If you are a commencing coursework student enrolled in a new course at UWA you are required to complete CARS and you will be automatically enrolled in the unit. This also applies if you are a student studying either onshore or off shore. Once you have successfully completed CARS you will not be required to complete it again.

Exchange students and AccessUWA students do not need to complete CARS.

Was this answer helpful?