Missing units on your electronic Commonwealth Assistance Notice (eCAN)

What do I do if some of my units are missing from my electronic Commonwealth Assistance Notice (eCAN)?

Check that the units you are looking for belong to the teaching period to which the issued eCAN refers. eCAN notices are sent out after each census date; not just for semesters one and two. If the units you are enrolled in have a later census date they will be included on a future eCAN.

If a unit shows as ENROLLED on studentConnect but is omitted from your eCAN you must contact the Student Administration Fees Team via Email Us.

You cannot add units to your enrolment after the census date.

Was this answer helpful?