Software on library computers
What software is available on library computers?
Computers in the Library run the Microsoft Windows 7, 64-bit operating system.
The following software is available for use on library computers:
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser
- Chrome web browser
- FrontMotion Firefox web browser
- Media player compatible with most media types
- EndNote X8 (UWA students and staff only)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Power DVD
- Range of plug-ins and add-ins
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- FrontMotion Firefox browser
- Safari browser
- Opera browser
The following software is available on computers in Teaching Room1 and Teaching Room 2 in the Barry J Marshall Library:
This list is subject to change.
Library computers can read from CD-ROMs, DVDs and USB devices, and can save to USB devices.
You must save all documents to a removable drive or your student network storage. You can temporarily save documents to the Documents folder while you are logged on to the computer.
There are also licensed software downloads available for installation on personal devices including EndNote, SAS, Virtual-CloneDrive, Sophos and UniConnect-VPN.